OU vs #12/14 UF 7pm CST on BSOK+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1465821814718873603?s=20

https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1465367415454253059?s=20

NORMAN – Fresh off its first road victory of the season against UCF, Oklahoma (6-1, 0-0 Big 12) host No. 12/14 Florida (6-0, 0-0 SEC) Wednesday at Lloyd Noble Center at 7 p.m.

The Sooners led for 33:47 minutes and controlled the game late despite UCF's ability to make 3-pointers down the stretch.

Umoja Gibson led Oklahoma with 13 points and finished the night 4-for-4 from the free throw line. Ethan Chargois recorded a season-high 12 points on 4-for-5 shooting. Jordan Goldwire put together his most complete game in the Crimson and Cream. He recorded 11 points, seven assists, four rebounds, four steals and only one turnover.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/11/30/mens-basketball-sooners-host-ranked-florida-wednesday.aspx

OU -1 O/U 135

Good test tonight, it’ll be a nice gauge of where we are at this point of the season. I’m a bit surprised to see us favored, albeit only by a slim margin.

rough stretch coming up...uf butler (should win) piggies...

Figuring 1/2 out of this stretch. Hopefully play well and if we lose we lose.

Interesting to see how we match up.

SIDE NOTE...
women's team doing well. 6/1 with a close loss to #9 Oregon. Better than SC last few teams.

Last edited:
rough stretch coming up...uf butler (should win) piggies...

Figuring 1/2 out of this stretch. Hopefully play well and if we lose we lose.

Interesting to see how we match up.

SIDE NOTE...
women's team doing well. 6/1 with a close loss to #9 Oregon. Better than SC last few teams.

The Sherri Coale jabs continue despite the fact that she no longer coaches at Oklahoma. :rolleyes:

line has moved to florida -1

Last edited:
If you get any of the Bally sports networks through your tv provider, you should be able to watch on their app even if the game isn’t broadcast in your area. That’s how I had to watch the second game of the season, because the various Bally channels in my area were showing other games. Download the app and hope for the best at 7:00!

What about watching it on Roku with at&t internet I'm on Dish for TV so that is a no go for sure

Last edited:
Depending on how we are playing I might also keep an eye on UCF at Auburn. Hoping UCF shows they can at least keep it close there. Currently UCF is +10.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be a packed house....possibly introducing new HC at halftime?

I have heard (from the 247 board) that they might announce at the game tonight, but perhaps they would do it before the game. That would certainly pump up the crowd.

I don't see an announcement till early next week at the earliest. Maybe it leaks before then but no announcement from OU though.

I have heard (from the 247 board) that they might announce at the game tonight, but perhaps they would do it before the game. That would certainly pump up the crowd.

I can post a back-end website that has a link to the game. You have to X out of some pop-ups, but it has never failed me, I watch countless games a week and all Mets games) and that's what I have to use tonight here in Fort Lauderdale.

I don't want to make anyone mad, or break any forum rules, but if it's all copacetic, and people want/need it, I can post it.

I can post a back-end website that has a link to the game. You have to X out of some pop-ups, but it has never failed me, I watch countless games a week and all Mets games) and that's what I have to use tonight here in Fort Lauderdale.

I don't want to make anyone mad, or break any forum rules, but if it's all copacetic, and people want/need it, I can post it.

They have been posted before. DM me if you don't want to post publicly.

Back