OU vs KSU 7pm CST on ESPNU

Agree… we should be up 15 or more. Playing a little helter skelter

Does this smell like the Butler game to you? I am worried about the offense dry spells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky we didn’t pick up a foul on that as well…

Good grief. Give ksu credit for the def though they’ve stepped up and we’ve been careless

Does this smell like the Butler game to you? I am worried about the offense dry spells.

Same issue in both losses and a couple other games. Too many careless turnovers by experienced guards. We let teams stay in games and get confidence and now we are in a battle.

Same issue in both losses and a couple other games. Too many careless turnovers by experienced guards. We let teams stay in games and get confidence and now we are in a battle.

Agree. Hope we can just make enough plays in this one.

Johnson not playing in this game shows he can't play at this level or isn't willing to put in the work.. He's got to be better than Mason at this point dang..

Got roasted when he was in the minute or so

The offense just has nobody to go to for large periods of time.

Sigh. Can we ever get this lead extended? 4 fouls on Chargois.

We keep answering, but we can't get a dang stop to save our lives now. Defense has been awful.

Time to make all FTs

K State raining down 3s. We still can't get any stops but the offense is doing just enough to keep them at arm's lengths. Up 6 with 3:43 to play. Harkless going to the line after the TO.

Guessing ksu will iso those two the rest of the game…

Come on Gibson. My god. Terrible shots and wont guard the 3pt shooters

This sucks. What is Goldwire doing jacking bad put backs? He needs to be the floor general.

Back