**********OU vs. Louisiana-Monroe Game Thread**********

ULM fails to score
Sooners miss a shot.
OU fouls on a block attempt. Free throws miss and
OU misses a 2, but Hornbeak makes a put bafck 53-26.
Sooners force a turnover Hield with an easy basket on the turnover. 55-26.
ULM answers with a 2.

I wish we had Spangler this yr. More size in the paint would be nice going forward.....

I wish we had Spangler this yr. More size in the paint would be nice going forward.....

It would be, especially since he's been looking strong on the glass in practice recently.

True frosh Isaiah Cousins and Je'Lon Hornbeak have combined for 10 assists, just 1 turnover for the #sooners. OU up 57-30

-BChatmon

I love the energy from the young guys, and I love the athleticism, but I forsee some long nights in conference when we face competent bigs.... M'Baye & Osby gotta stay out of foul trouble...

OU's frosh guards look like a bunch of two year olds that just drank a four pack of Frappuccino's.

-Soonerscoop.com Twitter

Keep throwing up those jump hooks in the lane, Fitz. Like.

Love how athletic we look at guard. We haven't seen this in a while at OU. Rebounding has been better in this game than in the preseason. ULM's talent level looks real low.

OU up 63-32 with just over 10 minutes to go.

h9us2ys59426251.gif

yeah, the paint worries me. But we've got a lot of positives with this group and they will be fun to watch grow. I'm excited!

yeah, the paint worries me. But we've got a lot of positives with this group and they will be fun to watch grow. I'm excited!

No doubt!!!!! So much more energy on the perimeter. The kids will absolutely get in your business on defense. Love it!!!!! :):)

Back