**********OU vs. Louisiana-Monroe Game Thread**********

Dang. M'Baye moving up the chart on the Dunk-OU-Meter.

Unfortunately, I've already lost track. :)

I "think" it's M'Baye 3, Osby 2 and Neal 1.

Something to work on: Shutting down a team's best player. The ULM guy is having his way with us.

Holy Cow, Arent just made a post move...

Goodman - you sure Pledger isn't in your top 50...

A bad shot is better than a good throw away-Billy Tubbs.

Calling it a post move might be a little far-fetched. He turned and shot the ball when he was open.

Sure wish ULM had played a little more man defense with pressure at the top. Thats experience our guys need.

Wow. Per TV Broadcast OU didn't have a dunk last year until Dec. 9. So far today they have seven.

Buddy Hield is getting after it on the defensive end. Hornbeak too.

ULM is not that good but this athletic ability overall is exciting. I didn't like how we really looked in the preseason. There was flashes of good, but really a lot of just average. This is only one game and against probably one of the worst teams we will play all year. But there's a lot to really like about this one.

Amazing how good he can be when he can focus on catch and shooting due to other options on the floor.

Yep. He won't have to do much else on the offensive end this year. Gonna be fun to watch.

Amazing how good he can be when he can focus on catch and shooting due to other options on the floor.

No doubt!!!! He proved his ability to be a knock down shooter with most teams game planning to stop him. It will be fun to see him going forward with so many other threats around him. He will get plenty of good looks this yr....

Fraschilla gets pounded to the ground. Ref calls a foul and Fraschilla gets up and pats the guy who boxed him into the cheerleaders on the butt. :ez-roll:

you got to love when James score the crowd go crazy

Back