**********OU vs. Louisiana-Monroe Game Thread**********

Fraschilla gets pounded to the ground. Ref calls a foul and Fraschilla gets up and pats the guy who boxed him into the cheerleaders on the butt. :ez-roll:

I love that kid. Every team needs a guy like him, full of enthusiasm/energy.

Also loved Osby with the sneaky gut punch on Fitz walking off the court. He doubled Fitz over with a " love tap"..... :ez-roll::ez-roll:

Pretty active Game Thread today. Thanks guys.

Pretty active Game Thread today. Thanks guys.

I have never seen anyone give faster play by play updates during a game than Nick....... AWESOME job Nick, for the fans who couldn't watch the game.......

Fox Sports is the problem, not DirectTV.

FSOK is the acronym for Fox Sports Oklahoma, not SEC Volleyball. Why anyone would think that sports fans in this state really give a rat's rear end about a women's SEC volleyball match is beyond me? There are three FSOK channels available, plus two alternates, and not one of them was carrying the OU-ULM game. :facepalm

Exactly. Fox Sports apparently doesn't use common sense as one of their decision inputs.

Lot of good things. I think the newcomers are still a little tentative because they are seeing things that are different in practice. We are still not really in the flow of a good offense yet and players, particularly the new players are rushing or short arming shots. Help defense still needs work. That is why we have as many fouls.

You can really see the potential and if we put it together this should be a fun team to watch.

Like the depth. If Neal can sustain his play into the conference that will help a lot. Our bigs are going to get into foul trouble.

We have the ability to get points from almost anywhere and almost everyone. When the new guys learn what they can and can't do at this level we should have a good team. We should be a lot better than last year.

Back