OU vs WVU 6pm CST on ESPN2

A team goes 7 minutes without a FG and now they are back within 7. I don't have the words.

Need to stop playing so lackadaisical. This is a bad WVU team.

Get to the basket/free throw line sometimes.

We can be one lazy ass team at times. That’s all the last 4 mins. was.

It's not just one thing, this team is lacking in so many areas that it makes for a difficult watch. They look decent at times on offense (when they are making some outside shots) and a good portion of the time on the defensive end, but gawd it is just ugly basketball with the lack of talent/athleticism in that system.

We got very lazy on offense late in the half. Nothing but missed threes, not even any attempts to get the ball into the paint.

We played poorly the last few minute, but FFS, BIG 12 refs simply SUCK! You telling me WV committed ONE EFFIN foul the whole first half??? BFS! Never could stand Tim Higgins...that second charge against Gibson was pathetic. THey missed a BLATANT kicked ball...and should have called a foul on Goldwire's 3...not to mention several other missed calls. It just gets old.

We can be one lazy ass team at times. That’s all the last 4 mins. was.

Exactly! This may be the most exasperating team in my memory. No lead is safe with them, regardless of the opponent. They played hard to build a nice, comfortable lead, only to blow most of it by taking the last four minutes off on both ends of the floor. That’s a recipe for losing to a team you should beat easily!

except they are not "bad" no team in the big 12 is

I meant for WVU standards or whatever. They're better than a lot of D1 teams obviously.

But man, they don't look like a typical Huggins team. Probably his worst or 2nd worst team in his 15 years there.

OU wins the first segment by 4 OU up 37-30 under 16 timeout

OU ball when we return

Finally driving....thank you. And for gawds sakes Tanner, stop swiping at the damn ball on the rebound and just grab it!....ugh. That is three times tonight you've lost a rebound because of it.

Back