Over/Under on Westbrook's Shot Attempts?

Lol under, the leader last year was D. Cousins at 20.5. Russell was a little over 18 and I think he'll be around 21. Now if you consider attempts he gets fouled on then yeah it will be over 25.

Two years ago, Russ averaged a little under 22 shots a game. Now with KD gone again, it's time for Russ to assert himself.;)

Two years ago, Russ averaged a little under 22 shots a game. Now with KD gone again, it's time for Russ to assert himself.;)

he was also missing much more than durant that year. ibaka was hurt as well as others. He was playing with some atrocious players. That won't be the case this year.

He will still have oliadipo, adams, and kanter for starters.

I'm guessing around 20 shots per game

That is if he is still here

O.K. I'll set the O/U at 23-but that team wasn't "atrocious." Below average, but not atrocious.

Looks like he's going to average a triple double and may break Big O's all time season for most triple doubles in a season. Never thought we would see either record broken. If Magic or Bird or Jordan couldn't do it in the 80s nobody really could. But Russell makes it look easy.

And sadly, b/c Harden is having such an amazing season as well, I don't think he will win mvp unless one of two things happen...The thunder reach the 4 seed or he breaks the record.

But I don't know how anyone could argue that he isn't technically the most valuable player to a team. without him, the thunder would probaly have the worst record in the league

But I don't know how anyone could argue that he isn't technically the most valuable player to a team. without him, the thunder would probaly have the worst record in the league
And, if that happens, do the kid gloves come off regarding Presti?

Westbrook had his sixth straight triple double today, his 40th of the season and just one short of "The Big O's" record. If he ties or breaks the record, as it appears he will, it would be a travesty worthy of a criminal investigation if he doesn't win the MVP award.

And, if that happens, do the kid gloves come off regarding Presti?

do you mean if westbrook leaves, will presti be fired?
I certainly think it would be warranted.
But if westbrook is set on leaving, I am blindly optomistic that he would be upfront with management and give them time to work a deal to trade him for some high picks to start rebuild.
Then let presti make some picks and start the rebuild process then bring someone else in to develop the team.

Westbrook had his sixth straight triple double today, his 40th of the season and just one short of "The Big O's" record. If he ties or breaks the record, as it appears he will, it would be a travesty worthy of a criminal investigation if he doesn't win the MVP award.

He won't win it b/c the thunder are going to finish with the 6th seed.
If they finished 5th or 4th i think he would win it.

But I think most people know that he truly is the most valuable. Houston is still an average team without harden. But the thunder would be dead last in the league without westbrook

They were discussing Russell's rebounding on The Franchise this morning. They said that players such as Stephen Adams and Enes Kanter block out, so that Russell can get more rebounds, but that Stephen and Enes don't get the rebounds themselves.

They were discussing Russell's rebounding on The Franchise this morning. They said that players such as Stephen Adams and Enes Kanter block out, so that Russell can get more rebounds, but that Stephen and Enes don't get the rebounds themselves.

Yep. But they do that so Westbrook can start with the ball in his hands and get up the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RW gets most of his rebounds because he out hustles everyone else, not because Adams and Kanter give him an unfair advantage.

If working harder than anyone on the floor and never taking a play off is what it takes to win the MVP award, Russell would win it hands down. But that's not all he has done this season. NBA basketball fans everywhere have been treated to history in the making. He tied a record in tonight's game against Milwaukee no one thought would ever be tied or broken. How could that possibly not be enough to earn the MVP award?

There is definitely some hijinx involved with the rebounding. Anybody can see that.

I was there tonight. He painted a masterpiece. That was beautiful to watch.

Just look at the play that RW got the triple double on last night...that is the reason the bigs "let" him get rebounds.

Back