PPG 1. WW 2. Tiny 3. Crock 4. TMG 5. Pattillo

RPG 1. Tiny 2. Pattillo 3. Orlando Allen 4. Crocker 5. Ryan Wright

BPG 1. Pattillo 2. Tiny 3. Orlando Allen

APG 1. TMG 2. WW 3. Crock 4. Cade Davis 5. Tiny

3PT% 1. WW 2. Cade 3. TMG 4. Crock 5. Ray Willis

FT% 1. WW 2. Cade 3. Crock 4. TMG 5. Tiny

:boomer:sooner

i say thats pretty good..at guessing...jk:kelvin

I hope Willie Warren is pulling down more boards than the 4th big (2nd off the bench).

Rebounding is something OU is really going to have to work on next year because Blake was such a monster they tended to just rely on him to get them all.

I hope Willie Warren is pulling down more boards than the 4th big (2nd off the bench).

Rebounding is something OU is really going to have to work on next year because Blake was such a monster they tended to just rely on him to get them all.

You bring up a good point, but until I see him improve on his technique, then I have no reason to think that he will be in the top 5.

I sure hope the coaches are talking to him about that. Willie decided to stay a year, he needs to improve more than just his scoring and assists. He really needs to demonstrate a passion for defense and rebounding. If he does that he can move from a middle to late first round pick to a very early first round pick. (I am pretty much assuming his scoring is going to be even more impressive).

I sure hope the coaches are talking to him about that. Willie decided to stay a year, he needs to improve more than just his scoring and assists. He really needs to demonstrate a passion for defense and rebounding. If he does that he can move from a middle to late first round pick to a very early first round pick. (I am pretty much assuming his scoring is going to be even more impressive).

I think Willie will suprise some folks with his defense next year. He has a lot of potential.

He started off the season last year as one of the worst defenders to ending the season being the best on ball defender.

He started off the season last year as one of the worst defenders to ending the season being the best on ball defender.

Do you think he was better than Crock at on the ball defending? I would go with Tony if we are looking at the end of the year.:crock600_jpg_xs:

i think you all are forgetting Andrew Fitz... guy is a beast and is my "sleeper" recruit to surprise some people..

Back