The team needed that!

thebigabd

Reaction score
The team needed to blow somebody out. It sucks Arkansas is 2-5 but a 20 point win over an SEC team will do. Cade, Tony, and TMG played really well. How bout Crocker with 16 rebounds? That will probably never happen again but its impressive....

Tony really got it going for the team in the first half after Arkansas built a lead and that was huge.

Last edited:
I can't wait for tmg to get some experience under his belt.. We haven't had a pg like him since lavender.. Once those freshmen mistakes are worked out were going to be good

Yes it did. It seems we learn quickly. Willie and TMG still need to learn to play together, but that's probably on the way

The team needed to blow somebody out. It sucks Arkansas is 2-5 but a 20 point win over an SEC team will do. Cade, Tony, and TMG played really well. How bout Crocker with 16 rebounds? That will probably never happen again but its impressive....

Tony really got it going for the team in the first half after Arkansas built a lead and that was huge.

Totally agree. I would have been pleased with a two point win. But this team needed a confidence builder in the worst way, and they got it tonight.

Agreed. Baby steps at this point. Have to start over, and get better at the things we can get better at.

Nice call Big. I think you posted earlier in the week that we would beat arky by 20 points. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Back