Houston (at ECU)
Arkansas (vs Alabama)
Northern Colorado (at E. Washington)
Maryland Eastern Shore (at Florida A&M)
UTEP
Nichols State
Mount Saint Mary's
LA Monroe

Talk about a good day for teams on our schedule. By the time they update the RPI tomorrow afternoon, we should shoot up quite a bit!

Coming into today, Mizzou had a 37 RPI. I think they stay in the RPI top 50.

I left off the late game of tonight. Utah went on the road and knocked off a 13-3 UNLV team.

Utah, Arizona and Arkansas are all around 8-8 but all looked very impressive today. Arizona went to Orgeon and handled them, and Arkansas is a much better team with Fortson running the point again. They took care of a solid Alabama team.

Too bad all 3 of those teams have lost so many games early. They are all young and talented. None of them conistent enough to get it done every night.

[B"]Too bad all 3 of those teams have lost so many games early. They are all young and talented. None of them conistent enough to get it done every night[/B]"

I'm sure they are saying the same thing about us as well.

Thats true. Arkansas and Arizona both remind me a lot of this OU team.

OU's RPI jumped to 77.

Thats about a 25 point jump. We really need Arizona, Utah and Arkansas to keep winning games. That San Diego loss is really going to bite us if we get on the bubble.

Sweet. 10-6 should get us in the dance. We need to go 3-5 on the road and 7-1 at home.

Should would be nice to sweep the next 4. We can do it.

Back