What Is Your NCAA Tourney Seed Prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
new update posted and OU is back at a 9
In looking over potential matchups, I would rather be in the 7/10 game (obviously). As far as the 8/9 game if we were to win, we don't match up well with any of the 1-seeds (excluding Houston because we won't be in their region as the 8/9), but Purdue is probably the least athletic of that group of teams....even though they have the big horse in the middle.

If we were in the 7/10 game, I would actually be ok with being in the Duke or Arizona region....on a good day, we can certainly play with either one of those teams from what I've seen of both of them.

Another double digit, noncompetitive loss in KC, and we may be in jeopardy of at least falling to a play-in game.

Why do I have the feeling OU gonna get snubbed
If your NET is in the low 40s, you won’t get screwed if you are left out. You will get what you deserve for constantly getting thumped by good teams and playing a terrible noncon.

Better hope ucf can pull an upset on tcu somehow tonight, cause I don’t see us not being blown out by Texas. We just can’t matchup with them
We do not matchup well with Texas I agree. But I wish Moser and the staff could put together one complete game plan that gets OU a win.

OU is absolutely not as good as the other Bubble teams. They might get lucky in that their actual resume is decent… but they’d be underdogs to all of them on a neutral floor.

This is 100% untrue.

Is it? I guess we’d have to go team by team, but I believe OU would be dogs against just about all of them… unless you go REAL deep to the teams that are currently clearly out.

Better hope ucf can pull an upset on tcu somehow tonight, cause I don’t see us not being blown out by Texas. We just can’t matchup with them
Is there a scenario where we could get Texas State or UTRGV Wednesday? That’s about the only way I would like our matchup.

Is it? I guess we’d have to go team by team, but I believe OU would be dogs against just about all of them… unless you go REAL deep to the teams that are currently clearly out.

No need. I can quickly prove you wrong.

Iowa and Providence are 2 of the first 4 out according to Lunardi. We destroyed both of them including a much better version of Providence.

No need. I can quickly prove you wrong.

Iowa and Providence are 2 of the first 4 out according to Lunardi. We destroyed both of them including a much better version of Providence.
You think that’s how oddsmaking works? Basing it on a game more than three months ago when we were playing better than we are now? By your logic, would UCF be favored over us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back