What Is Your NCAA Tourney Seed Prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NC State is about to knock off North Carolina. They won 5 games in 5 days as the 10 seed in the ACC tournament. Amazingly gutsy performance.
Houston, with already a short bench and their starting big banged up, still played him until the game was out of reach even though seeding for them was likely already set.

Moser on the other hand decided to rest some of our better players instead of fighting for another win that could have been the deciding factor. Dude is WAY too comfortable with his job status at OU for my liking.

Houston, with already a short bench and their starting big banged up, still played him until the game was out of reach even though seeding for them was likely already set.

Moser on the other hand decided to rest some of our better players instead of fighting for another win that could have been the deciding factor. Dude is WAY too comfortable with his job status at OU for my liking.
And he decided to play our best player late in the second half of a blowout loss in which he got reinjured. I still don’t get that decision.

Selfishly I hope we somehow sneak in, but for random fans around the nation who aren’t partial to any particular team, these other bubble teams are so much more interesting and entertaining to watch. But if we get in, we will get to have JM and Los stand up top and dribble the air out the ball for at least 40 more minutes of ball!

Maybe we should have taken the Long Beach St approach and announced Monday that we were parting ways with our coach at the end of the season but let him coach the Big 12 tournament.

Maybe we should have taken the Long Beach St approach and announced Monday that we were parting ways with our coach at the end of the season but let him coach the Big 12 tournament.
Ohh, we definitely should have parted ways with him alright.

A lot less chest puffing tonight by the folks who two or three days ago were laughing at the mere thought we might have to go to Dayton, let alone miss the field. I’m sure they are getting their rants about the committee ready in case we miss out.

Selfishly I hope we somehow sneak in, but for random fans around the nation who aren’t partial to any particular team, these other bubble teams are so much more interesting and entertaining to watch. But if we get in, we will get to have JM and Los stand up top and dribble the air out the ball for at least 40 more minutes of ball!
Lol rightly

A lot less chest puffing tonight by the folks who two or three days ago were laughing at the mere thought we might have to go to Dayton, let alone miss the field. I’m sure they are getting their rants about the committee ready in case we miss out.
Lol some of us have lives. I’ve never been worried. I’m still not.

Some of us are tired of you and your cronies constant negative talk about a team you are supposedly fans of. ****ing unbearable

Lol some of us have lives. I’ve never been worried. I’m still not.

Some of us are tired of you and your cronies constant negative talk about a team you are supposedly fans of. ****ing unbearable
same just had dinner at home with friends from out of town .

and agree on all counts

That Dante kid from Oregon sure is fun to watch.

And some of us are tired of homers who can’t be objective and constantly take shots at those of us who live in reality and post facts.
Lol

Believe it or not I’m not a homer.
I’m perfectly fine if Moser isn’t OUs coach tomorrow. I’m perfectly fine discussing reasonable critiques. You aren’t reasonable though. You haven’t been from day one of PM. You don’t post facts. You post ignorantly biased opinions and it’s annoying as all get out.

I just can’t stand fans like you. To the point this board is ruined for me and I’m just gonna be done posting

not changing my stance on Moser, if OU gets in tomorrow that's progress, yes the final month was not good overall but let's see what happens tomorrow and than react.

Lol

Believe it or not I’m not a homer.
I’m perfectly fine if Moser isn’t OUs coach tomorrow. I’m perfectly fine discussing reasonable critiques. You aren’t reasonable though. You haven’t been from day one of PM. You don’t post facts. You post ignorantly biased opinions and it’s annoying as all get out.

I just can’t stand fans like you. To the point this board is ruined for me and I’m just gonna be done posting

Ooh I may just post a few more times tonight if I can make that come true. Your declaration two weeks ago that you were done lasted approximately five minutes.

Just got settled in with Elijah Craig single batch and a Tatiana vanilla. Long day, took the fam to dallas for a family day since I won't leave the madness next week! OU baseball looking to take the series and big west championship going to the wire. Still like our chances of getting in.

not changing my stance on Moser, if OU gets in tomorrow that's progress, yes the final month was not good overall but let's see what happens tomorrow and than react.

It shouldn't matter what happens tomorrow or after. We have three seasons worth of games/results, lack of player development, and poor coaching. Fate letting us in or keeping us out doesn't change squat.

And at the same time, it won't matter b/c Moser is going to be our coach next year, as much as that pains me to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back