What Is Your NCAA Tourney Seed Prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temple wins; UNM on the verge— I think we are now officially sweating getting invited and I don’t think there is really any hope of making it and NOT being in Dayton.

NC State playing their fifth game in five days, missing their second leading scorer thus far, and comes out guns blazing against a team that will be a number one seed. Meanwhile, we routinely start games as if we just rolled out of bed.

I do wonder if maybe this puts FAU in convo for the play-in; it’s a terrible loss on their resume and they were only sitting somewhere around the 9 seed in the first place. It’s probably TOO far of a drop for them at this point in season but perhaps if they weren’t quite as strong on the board as most projected, there could be some discussion there.

I do wonder if maybe this puts FAU in convo for the play-in; it’s a terrible loss on their resume and they were only sitting somewhere around the 9 seed in the first place. It’s probably TOO far of a drop for them at this point in season but perhaps if they weren’t quite as strong on the board as most projected, there could be some discussion there.
Might be our best hope to avoid Dayton. And if NC State and Oregon both win, look out because then missing altogether is on the table.

NC State playing their fifth game in five days, missing their second leading scorer thus far, and comes out guns blazing against a team that will be a number one seed. Meanwhile, we routinely start games as if we just rolled out of bed.
I'd love to see NC State finish this off. Their coach's job was on the line going into this week and they've had a lot of bad breaks go against them in the last few years in multiple sports. But not at the expense of OU.

I think we're headed for Dayton. 11 seeds don't always play each other there...sometimes they have 12 seeds or 10 seeds play there. But I think we're playing in Dayton on TruTV on Tuesday or Wednesday night.

I'd love to see NC State finish this off. Their coach's job was on the line going into this week and they've had a lot of bad breaks go against them in the last few years in multiple sports. But not at the expense of OU.

I think we're headed for Dayton. 11 seeds don't always play each other there...sometimes they have 12 seeds or 10 seeds play there. But I think we're playing in Dayton on TruTV on Tuesday or Wednesday night.
That’s one of the most aggravating parts of this whole situation. There are teams I’d like to cheer for (or against) but I have to instead think about what result is best for us, because we only won a single game over a tourney team in the last 10 weeks. Disgusting.

I was going to mention this same thing. They have some pretty bad losses. I think they’re still getting more benefit than they deserve just because of their tourney run last season.

Might be our best hope to avoid Dayton. And if NC State and Oregon both win, look out because then missing altogether is on the table.

Well, he has them all the way down to last four byes so it could be in play

Well, he has them all the way down to last four byes so it could be in play

So according to Lunardi, if NC State and Oregon both win tonight, we're the last team in.

We were the first team out 2 years ago, so sweating out Selection Sunday isn't new for us.

Turning out to be a shitty night. This is why you have to win your home games. You can't depend on other teams to take care of your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back