“Tony is playing some great basketball right now.”

Sam

Reaction score
A quote from Henzo's awesome article about Harrison Barnes has me even more pumped for this season now.
If Tony can play at a high level consistently (great D, hit the open 3, do the little "Senior" things) then this team has the chance to be really good when March comes around.
:crocker

I reallly feel good about Tony. What I want is for Pledger, Willis and Davis to really play well. I am pretty comfortable that TMG is going to be good. I would love to see Pledger, Willis and Davis all play so well that it drives Capel crazy due to a lack of minutes to go around. Maybe Willis could consistenly come in and make things happen through penetration. Pledger coud just play a solid game and creat his shot. Cade could run around screens and knock down his 3 at about 45% (I can dream)

I'm right there with you Denver. What a good problem to have. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Tony will get enough shot attempts to gain a little confidence. My hope is that he plays within himself and not try to put the ball on the floor and get into trouble.

I just hope Tony is playing great basketball in March. He is one of the streakiest players I have ever seen. Luckily for us he got hot at exactly the right time last year (Syracuse).

Back