#16 OU vs #15 texas 8pm CST on ESPN

Harkless and Harmon brick a couple and their freshman who shoots sub 70% steps up and cans 2 free throws to put us away. Done with this team.

good lord...kur was open twice had small guy on him. Both reaves and harkless missed it. Harkless actually waved him off to drive pull up and miss...

SMH

That is not a pass to make. Kur is not a good post player

That sequence where Texas hit a 3, Harmon missed a wide open layup, Harmon got caught massively flat footed on D and Texas hit another 3 was the game. Can’t have guys missing the front end of one-and-ones either. Pretty brutal play the last 5 minutes by everyone not named Williams.

lol, I wouldn't call this a MASSIVE win.

Nice, went from 2nd to 7th in 4 games....

clap clap clap LK...

Not sure if the stats are correct, but it indicates we had 3 turnovers.

Man, it seems like Harkless is always missing key free throws.

Mainly because he is. We gave away seven points between missed free throws and layups in the last five or six minutes. I don’t think Harkless has made a front end all season, and I’m only half joking.

That is not a pass to make. Kur is not a good post player

lol...ya show up at the last minute to say that?

When reaves had the ball with his head down, kur had the kid on his front hip...NOTHING between him and the goal.

but ok..not a good pass.

Serious question...you ever play or coached ball? Even rec ball

Mainly because he is. We gave away seven points between missed free throws and layups in the last five or six minutes. I don’t think Harkless has made a front end all season, and I’m only half joking.

He has his work cut out for him in the off-season. We'll see how much it means to him.

Frustrating. Kuath gave us much needed interior D but then decided to play exterior D a few times when his guy was not even screening. Got beat badly on the slip once and was out of position another. We just have to pick a poison I guess. But, as always, the team kept playing through adversity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not making any plays down the stretch of these games. Time to regroup and get that toughness back on D, the inability to stop dribble penetration was a huge issue again.

It seem apparent to me that Kruger’s teams will always struggle to be elite until he recruits an elite/athletic big man - a 4/5 star 6-8+ that can make a difference. i’m tired of seeing us recruit all of these guards! If Coach K can’t recruit them, get someone on the staff that can. For the past few years we’ve been beaten for lack of a versatile big option. I know some of you would say Doolittle. He was good but no assertive enough.

Back