#16 OU vs #15 texas 8pm CST on ESPN

Man, Lon just totally benched Gibson and Manek. I understand rolling with the hot 5. But for THAT long? Don’t like it.

And now Kuath with two poor defensive possessions in the last 2 minutes.

good lord...kur was open twice had small guy on him. Both reaves and harkless missed it. Harkless actually waved him off to drive pull up and miss...

SMH

Man, Lon just totally benched Gibson and Manek. I understand rolling with the hot 5. But for THAT long? Don’t like it.

I think we see Manek after this timeout. Once again down the stretch, this team isn't doing all of the little things it needs to do against really good teams (missing FTs and layups). Maybe they can overcome it.

I think we see Manek after this timeout. Once again down the stretch, this team isn't doing all of the little things it needs to do against really good teams (missing FTs and layups). Maybe they can overcome it.

this is why they are not a top 10 team

Nice use of Manek for offense and then getting Kur in for defense

Had our chances. Good 2nd half effort but in the end just another loss. 4 in a row to end the season. Yuck.

I know they don't call it...on either side. Kind of like holding in football...could call it every time...but man, the push off by the offensive guy is bs.

yes, we do it as well. The defender is moving and doing his job that's a bs non call.

Back