2009-10 Preview: Arkansas

Henzo

Reaction score
In the third installment of a series of previews, OUHoops.com takes a look at the top opponents the Sooners are set to face in the 2009-10 season. The third game to highlight on your calendar is a rematch against the Arkansas Razorbacks in early December. Following a 96-88 Arkansas victory in Fayetteville last season, the Sooners are looking for some of revenge on their home court this season.

Link: 2009-10 Preview: Arkansas

They look really good on paper. It will be interesting to see how the chemistry holds up this year. A lot of that lies with Fortson imo.

Fortson will provide a nice early season test for TMG. This game really worries me though. Then again, the only two Arkansas games I saw last year were their wins over us and Texas.

Hogs having all kinds of problems with the basketball program, fans upset with the off court stuff.

I saw on Texas' schedule that they are playing in Fayetteville this year. Didn't they just play at Arkansas last year right after us? Two straight years of pig suey's seem pretty masochistic to me.

Maybe Texas didn't get their chicken last year and they're going back to make sure they get it?

Very nice preview. Not looking forward to our trip to Norman this year.

Very nice preview. Not looking forward to our trip to Norman this year.

Well, I think it will be a good game. I attended the game at the Bud last year and really enjoyed the hospitality of the hog fans. You guys had that place rocking! I hope we can return the favor. :)

Back