OU vs UNCW 7pm CST on ESPN+

Quick, someone press whatever button locks us into 83% shooting from 3 for the rest of the season!

Having to watch on my phone with my reading glasses :mad:. Anyone else having issues getting the game to load on their laptop? ESPN+ can eat my shorts.

We look comfortable shooting tonight. Making shots is the ultimate deodorant

Having to watch on my phone with my reading glasses :mad:. Anyone else having issues getting the game to load on their laptop? ESPN+ can eat my shorts.

I can’t get the damn thing to work on my tv. I’m casting it from my phone to the tv but I’ve already had to close the app twice and reload it. Very frustrating

I can’t get the damn thing to work on my tv. I’m casting it from my phone to the tv but I’ve already had to close the app twice and reload it. Very frustrating

have you hard reset your samsung .. (ie hold the power button down until it turns off and then turns back on? )

that was not a foul but either way Godwin is a better athlete then i knew

Our best half of the year. They look like we looked in the first two games, disjointed. We looked comfortable.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1592696477687906304[/TWEET]

got cold late but very good first half against a solid team

Had 28 points at the 11 minute mark if I'm remembering right....scored 9 the rest of the half.....ugh. Thankful we are hitting threes, but need to be much more consistent in our offensive sets. Defense is really good as usual.

Had 28 points at the 11 minute mark if I'm remembering right....scored 9 the rest of the half.....ugh. Thankful we are hitting threes, but need to be much more consistent in our offensive sets. Defense is really good as usual.

very nice to have a big lead when our best player is 1-6

UNCW shows no where near the defensive intensity our first two opponents did.

Just finished Jh games:

Checking in so I can respond later without public stoning

Back