OU vs UNCW 7pm CST on ESPN+

Benny looks like he can do some things. Moves well. Handles the ball well (needs some strength) and a hungry scorer. Probably won’t be a big contributor this year but could have a good career.

Really solid game start to finish.....very low stress. Had a lull there in the first half, but the half court execution was better and pretty consistent in the 2nd half. Improving every game...that's all we ask.

So much more faith in the end product of this group on the offensive end without having to rely on Groves and Hill to be the main cogs. Just hope they keep building and finding their roles as the season progresses.

That was the Joe Bamisile I was expecting. Sooners looked good. Hopefully they keep improving

Schroeder looked like he needs to play more. Impressed when the limited mins he was out there.

That was a very nice win. I was happy to see us build on our halftime lead. We didn't take our foot off the gas or (aside from a play or two here or there) get sloppy.

Watching on my phone now. We’ve played 10000% better in this game. There’s not much else to say. Everyone played well.

Good comments, but it begs the question......can you and coach be friends now?:D

I didn't get to watch the first half.

But like others have said, Benny looks to be oozing with potential. You can tell he just gets it

Haven't got to watch the game yet. Looks like they played great!

That was easily the best game they've played this year. Bamisile showed off early on. Sherfield's been a positive this year overall but he had another good game. Cortes didn't play a ton but had a couple nice plays as well. The allyoop to Groves was nice.

Going over the boxscore, we shot 53% from the field, 44% from 3, we outrebounded them 37-28, we had 19 assists.

Bottle this up, save it for every game.

they are now much bigger in california then in oklahoma ..

I had no idea Mathis Bros. had expanded outside Oklahoma. I was annoyed to learn they'd changed the name (in OKC, at least) to Mathis Home, because that just doesn't work in their old jingle: "We've got them fire-blazin' prices at Mathis Furn-i-ture!" It needs two more syllables.

I had no idea Mathis Bros. had expanded outside Oklahoma. I was annoyed to learn they'd changed the name (in OKC, at least) to Mathis Home, because that just doesn't work in their old jingle: "We've got them fire-blazin' prices at Mathis Furn-i-ture!" It needs two more syllables.

Okla is the smallest store I think.

Great performance for the Sooners last night. Very exciting performance imo. This team is going to look a lot different by end of year in a really positive way.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1592930759257440257?s=20&t=vbqeXe7OW44UU9xg4Bzv9w[/TWEET]

Back