2024 2 Signees 1 open ship offers/prospects

Re: 2024 offers/prospects

I’d have Forsythe number 1 by a decent margin. TO is really good but he’s not taking over a game like Dayton can. I just love DF’s game, he’s athletic, incredible shot, he’s a must get to help turn this program around.

Forsythe play to his potential almost every game. Guards, passes, shoots, rebounds, highlight plays etc.. Barrett has the most 2 way ability but seems immature on a loaded team who is undisciplined. Castillo passes better than I thought & makes the game look the easiest at times, but isn’t always in attack mode & goes through the motions a ton.

I’d take Forsythe on my high school team over the other 2 easily, but long term projection I honestly have no idea on the 3.

Castillo is such a weird deal. I've seen him a couple of times in person and maybe 2-3 live streams now.

He really seems to not care, or to be going through the motions, at BVille. The tenacity/give-a-chit doesn't seem to be there.

Then when he was with the U17 team, he played pretty well.

Kind of feels like a kid who will do better as the competition increases.

Really hard kid to eval.

Agree in the gold medal games argentina or someone box and 1 him... Really weird.

Son of Brian. Yeah, no reason to really track Jalen, lol. Great potential though. Kid was dunking on dudes in middle school.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1619357248328962053?s=20&t=H7blckMdJjOXGk3LnWTgYw[/TWEET]

Castillo was at today's game

What’s up with him? Second decommitment?

10,900 on hand for Castillo

I like Parker better than Castillo.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TravisGrafHoops/status/1620902573451644928[/TWEET]

Oklahoma: “They’ve shown a lot of interest and have been real genuine with me. I like the coaches and they’re trying to build a new atmosphere around the basketball program.”

Oklahoma State: “I like the coaches and I like the fans, as well as the atmosphere at the games. I like the way they play. I talk to coach (David) Cason and coach (Mike) Boynton.”

Missouri: “It’s really good, I talk to the coaches a lot. I like the way they play, too. I took an official visit up there and it was really nice. I like the way the players were, they were like a family.”

Houston: “I just love the way they play. I love the defense and the intensity they play with. I also like coach (Kelvin) Sampson a lot.”

Iowa State: “I like the way they play and their coaches reach out a lot, showing a lot of interest. I like that, and I like the program and the way they develop players.”

SMU: “They’ve just shown a lot of interest, their coach talks to me a lot, but they haven’t offered yet.”

More McNeeley

https://www.zagsblog.com/2023/02/03...-after-no-1-montverdes-win-over-link-academy/

Texas: “I was pretty close with Texas before. I still talk to coach [Chris Ogden] but we gotta rebuild that relationship.”

Alabama: “Coach [Nate] Oats talked to me [Thursday] night and he said they run an NBA style and that’s true. Brandon Miller, he’s going to be a very high lottery pick and that’s what I’m trying to be.”

Oklahoma: “Coach [Porter] Moser just beat Alabama by a lot, and he’s obviously a great coach. He was at Loyola, took that team deep in the [NCAA] Tournament, so I like what he does.”

Arkansas: “I love their energy, they’re always a Top 25 team and coach [Eric] Musselman, his energy is crazy.”

Indiana: “I talk to Indiana almost every day. I’ve gotten really close with their coaches. They’re in a little slump right now but I think they’ll pick it back up.”

McNeeley is focused on the regular season — including Saturday’s matchup with Roselle Catholic, the No. 1 team in New Jersey — and then GEICO Nationals.

“I’ll take official visits after the season during the summer,” he said.

Back