#7 OU vs #11 UNC Jumpman Invitational 8PM CST on ESPN

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you don't have ESPN you can watch with FUBO and help out OUHoops.com
https://www.fubo.tv/welcome?irad=343747&irmp=4182978 FREE preview

NORMAN – No. 7/8 Oklahoma men's basketball and No. 11/13 North Carolina will compete in the Jumpman Invitational on Wednesday, Dec. 20. Tip is at 8:05 p.m. CT inside Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C.. The non-conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN with Dave O'Brien (PxP), Debbie Antonelli (analyst) and Myron Medcalf (sideline) on the call.

Sooners, Tar Heels Set for Top-15 Clash in Charlotte - University of Oklahoma

OU +2.5 o/u 156.5

Last edited:
Cannot wait. A loss is not the end of the world but oh how I want this one. A win means we have a big target on our back heading into conference play which I welcome. Something about this team makes me think they will keep playing like the underdog no matter what happened in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance but how does signing up for fubo help ou hoops?

Forgive my ignorance but how does signing up for fubo help ou hoops?

using that link (or the link i put for ESPN+ in the ESPN+ games) and keeping the service gives OUhoops.com affiliate payments.

and every little bit helps as i try to make this site self sustaining (which it currently is not)

using that link (or the link i put for ESPN+ in the ESPN+ games) and keeping the service gives OUhoops.com affiliate payments.

and every little bit helps as i try to make this site self sustaining (which it currently is not)

cool, thanks

Well, i certainly hope our men perform better against UNC than our women did last night. They only scored 4 points the entire third quarter, yet only lost by 9....it was a HOT MESS, and tells me the OUWBB isn't going in the right direction like i hoped, and rather the last 2 season's success was on account of veterans that finally came into their own.

Well, i certainly hope our men perform better against UNC than our women did last night. They only scored 4 points the entire third quarter, yet only lost by 9....it was a HOT MESS, and tells me the OUWBB isn't going in the right direction like i hoped, and rather the last 2 season's success was on account of veterans that finally came into their own.

Ou can have a down year in WBB and still have the right coach leading the team. Coach B will get them right again.

Ou can have a down year in WBB and still have the right coach leading the team. Coach B will get them right again.

As long as they take the lid off of the basket and the officiating is better than last night, I like our chances.

Didn’t the women’s team Lose a player to injury earlier in the year or before the season? The second half was awful but that happens in women’s bball and this team doesn’t have a lot of depth. I think we have the right coach.

Didn’t the women’s team Lose a player to injury earlier in the year or before the season? The second half was awful but that happens in women’s bball and this team doesn’t have a lot of depth. I think we have the right coach.

Yes, Liz Scott the starting center, had season-ending shoulder surgery before the season started. When you stop to think about it, Robertson, Llanusa and Williams had a combined 18 years of experience as starters due to each getting an additional COVID year.

That game was disheartening, but the Sooners missed tons of shots they usually make. And the officiating was truly horrendous. UNC kept throwing out blatant arm bars to create space, occasionally even knocking our defenders down or off-balance, and I'm not sure they ever got called for it.

8 min until tip ..

big time game tonight .. feels good to be back in that mix

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1737653610329309573?s=20[/TWEET]

At least Baylor isn't fouling to extend this one. Nm spoke too soon. May need to find an ESPN+ app to watch the start of this one.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1737655207407038929?s=20[/TWEET]

Just what everyone expected a defensive struggle.

The offense is a bit lost so far. Down 5-2

Back