ANNUAL TIP IN CLUB BANQUET (March 13)

SoonerTraveler

Reaction score
SALUTING THE 2015-16 SOONERS!
THE ANNUAL TIP IN CLUB BANQUET
FOLLOWED BY THE NCAA SELECTION SHOW
SUNDAY, MARCH 13 AT 3PM - LLOYD NOBLE CENTER

Seating is limited and seats will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, call 405-325-4732 or 405-325-8302, or email a-anderson@ou.edu or rforney@ou.edu

$240 ... Table of 8
$120 ... Table of 4
$30 ..... Adult and children 11 and up
$10 ..... Children under 10

I have attended these events for many years, with Coach Sampson, Coach Capel and Coach Kruger. (I have already booked my table for 8.) It is fun and interesting. All the coaches and key support staff are recognized. The various annual team awards are presented to the players. The food is typically offered in several "buffet lines" with different food in each line. Dress is business casual, or just casual. It is not fancy, but fun.

The primary focus is on the players. The players and coaches are sitting at the tables along with everyone else, and there is plenty of opportunity to visit with them all and to get autographs, especially if you get there early.

The banquet is held on the main floor of the LNC. After the banquet, you are invited to stay on the floor of the LNC and watch the NCAA Section Show with the team

If you want to go, call Allison (405-325-4732) or Renee (405-325-8302) to request a registration form, or ask them to take your reservation over the phone by credit card.

Don't wait, as they only have room for so many tables on the floor of the arena.

I have attended these events for many years, with Coach Sampson, Coach Capel and Coach Kruger. (I have already booked my table for 8.) It is fun and interesting. All the coaches and key support staff are recognized. The various annual team awards are presented to the players. The food is typically offered in several "buffet lines" with different food in each line. Dress is business casual, or just casual. It is not fancy, but fun.

The primary focus is on the players. The players and coaches are sitting at the tables along with everyone else, and there is plenty of opportunity to visit with them all and to get autographs, especially if you get there early.

The banquet is held on the main floor of the LNC. After the banquet, you are invited to stay on the floor of the LNC and watch the NCAA Section Show with the team

If you want to go, call Allison (405-325-4732) or Renee (405-325-8302) to request a registration form, or ask them to take your reservation over the phone by credit card.

Don't wait, as they only have room for so many tables on the floor of the arena.

I'll just sit at your table. ;)

This is a STEAL. Come on everyone. It's not that much money, and you get the chance to watch the NCAA selection show with a potential #1 seed in the tournament!

Back