Bedlam radio

goodolesooner

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed.

I had to drive to Ardmore today during bedlam and all I got was OU women's hoops on 1520 am. Oh yeah, I just couldn't wait to listen to an OU girls game over f'n BEDLAM.

BBS was doing the women's game and everything. Stupid if you ask me. I can't believe I drove down to Ardmore and couldn't listen to one second of the game because someone chose to air the women's game.

Someone plz tell me I just didn't look hard enough on my radio dial and the game was on a different station.

Sorry if this has been discussed.

I had to drive to Ardmore today during bedlam and all I got was OU women's hoops on 1520 am. Oh yeah, I just couldn't wait to listen to an OU girls game over f'n BEDLAM.

BBS was doing the women's game and everything. Stupid if you ask me. I can't believe I drove down to Ardmore and couldn't listen to one second of the game because someone chose to air the women's game.

Someone plz tell me I just didn't look hard enough on my radio dial and the game was on a different station.

It must have been a sign from God that you didn't need the added stress in your life so he spared you from listening.

Back