Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

This game is so hard to watch.
Perhaps there will be a running clock or a mercy rule invoked.
So far the worst OU basketball I have seen in 65 years of watching OU basketball.
Can OU come back, possible but not likely.

OU led at the half in Stillwater. Boynton figured something out in the locker room and has outscored us by 41 since then. What adjustments has Porter made?

PM will never be confused with being one of the better coaches in this league.

OU led at the half in Stillwater. Boynton figured something out in the locker room and has outscored us by 41 since then. What adjustments has Porter made?

Grant in the first half of the bedlam game at OSU: 5-7 FG, 13pts

Grant in the 3 halves since then vs OSU + the first half of tonights game so far: 5-23, 16 pts.

OSU has a great defense, OU needs its best offensive player to make shots and even tough shots to beat them.

Hope Tanner can make a few 3s, movement on offense, and stay patient. We stopped some bleeding and have to keep chipping away. Can’t have any more lapses though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12-0 run by an offensively challenged osu. My goodness this OU team sucks.

Terrible offense. Terrible defense. Terrible awareness. Very low basketball IQ.

At least there’s next year! LOL.

You are absolutely correct. That’s what makes their 6 quad 1 wins so odd. How?

Sometimes we dribble around the right side of the floor and sometimes the left before ending the possession with a bad shot.

Now an amber alert. I thought it was being issued for our offense

Back