Cheno- KU vs Baylor?

Actually the Cheno part in the thread is the only bad part of the post because your actual post was ok. ;)

I wouldn't underestimate Carter. He's smart, strong and has a lot of heart. It is a moot point. John Higgins is officiating the UT vs Kansas State game tonight. So he will get the assignment in Lawrence Wednesday night. He hates him some Baylor and loves him some UT and KU. So congrats ahead of time.

I'm not underestimating him, I'm just saying it's really not close in terms of who is the better player. Carter is a nice player but he's not on Collins' level. It should be a good matchup nonetheless and gives Carter a chance to prove how good he is I guess.

Quick,

Thanks for letting it go. I think it's good to have some Big 12 discussion during the conference season. As long as it is good discussion and respectful.

It is a moot point. John Higgins is officiating the UT vs Kansas State game tonight. So he will get the assignment in Lawrence Wednesday night. He hates him some Baylor and loves him some UT and KU. So congrats ahead of time.

Glad to know KU will be lucky enough to win now. Whew. I can sleep easy now. :(

I'm not underestimating him, I'm just saying it's really not close in terms of who is the better player. Carter is a nice player but he's not on Collins' level. It should be a good matchup nonetheless and gives Carter a chance to prove how good he is I guess.

I think we all agree Collins is a lot better but that's my point. For Baylor to win I think Carter needs to play over his head and slow Collins down. If he doesn't KU will be tough to beat in Lawrence. I don't think Udoh will be able to dominate Aldrich offensively enough for him to be the difference in a win or loss. Aldrich is too solid defensively and on the boards.
I think this game will come down to the guards.

Back