Computer indicators all point to

Reaction score
a 1-7 finish.

With a 7 game losing streak to end the season.

Actual probability of this happening?

I don't know which computers you're referring to, but I think they need to be reprogrammed.

Very unlikely. Kansas State and Baylor are toss ups, but we should beat A&M at home. I say we go 4-4 and get a road win at Colorado.

Texas Tech - W
@ Oklahoma State - L
@ Colorado - W
Kansas State - L
@ Kansas - L
Baylor - W
@ Texas - L
Texas A&M - W

17-13, 8-8

Hard to foresee a road win since this team has played so awful on the road the entire year, but hard to see this team lose at home too.

Very unlikely they one finish with one more win in the regular season.

Forgive me, but I don't put a whole lot of stock in that.

Well, since the vast majority of this board loves Dmok's computer rankings...well, I presented information from arguably the most respect in college basketball (Pomeroy)

I'm assuming your computer predicted a loss yesterday, right?

Hard to foresee a road win since this team has played so awful on the road the entire year, but hard to see this team lose at home too.

Very unlikely they one finish with one more win in the regular season.

They won on the road at Utah and played solid or descent at A&M and Tech.

I'd be shocked if we lost 3 of our last 4 home games after winning every single one before that.

I think we win the Tech, Colorado and A&M games.

They won on the road at Utah and played solid or descent at A&M and Tech.

And were also recently beaten pretty easily in Lincoln.

Like I said, no way do I see this team finishing 1-7. They play too well at home for that to happen IMO

I have a cousin in Little Rock that told my uncle in Portsmouth that he heard from a kid at school that heard from another kid at school that heard this from his cousin that the Sooners will go 8-0 the rest of the way.

There is just about as much validity to this

Like I said, no way do I see this team finishing 1-7. They play too well at home for that to happen IMO

We went to Nebraska with three gimps (Davis - bad back; Willie - one leg; and Crock on a bad wheel) and your computer makes inferences from this result?

When our team gets back to health I see possible wins over OSU and Kansas State. The computer has no way to compute that.

Didn't both WW and Crocker miss that game? Plus the team arrived late. Even with those things I think Capel should have gotten them to win that game but those are pretty big obstacles to overcome. I will certainly look past that game.

Your "computer indicators." Didn't they tell you we would lose yesterday?

They aren't MY computer indicators nor am I a big fan of them. Trying to start a conversation. So again, what is with the "YOUR"?

Back