Gotta love Capel's work ethic

Sam

Reaction score
and his attitude.
From twitter
On to da next one!!!! Time to get back to work!!

Keep working your magic coach.

Capel appears to have stolen the Sooner Magic Card from Stoops.

This guy maybe the best recruiter in the Country. Remember just 3-4 seasons ago this program was left for dead. First year 16-15. Boren and Joe better break out the check book. This guy "Coach Capel" is the real deal!

This guy maybe the best recruiter in the Country. Remember just 3-4 seasons ago this program was left for dead. First year 16-15. Boren and Joe better break out the check book. This guy "Coach Capel" is the real deal!

If he lands Terrence Jones, I just might agree with you.

Agreed. Any coach who signs six (counting Cam Clark) of the nation's top fifty in three years, after getting off to a bad start in his first season, is the real deal in my book.

Agreed. Any coach who signs six (counting Cam Clark) of the nation's top fifty in three years, after getting off to a bad start in his first season, is the real deal in my book.
4? Is it possible?

Capel does a fantastic job of running this program! I love see him doing his job so well. It is amazing to see how hard he works and how much he loves what he is doing.

Back