Harrison Barnes plans official to OU!

How about this one?!

PG: Tommy Mason-Griffin (MCDAA)
SG: Willie Warren (MCDAA)
SG: Cameron Clark (MCDAA)
PF: Tiny Gallon (MCDAA)
C: Andrew Fitzgerald (Jordans AA)[/

Willie said he wants to win a national title. What better way to convice him to come back for a 3rd and final year than to give him a legit chance at winning it all?!

Ok this is getting sick. With OU being what they are.(We all know what I mean.) Does that make Capel perhaps the best recruiter in the nation?

have you read the espn article about basketball programs at football powerhouses? probably worth checking out.

All you can ask of Harrison is for him to visit. If he does visit and doesn't come to OU. I will not be mad at him. I will just respect him for at least giving us a shot. Just to get him to visit will be huge. GREAT JOB COACH CAPEL! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

:clap Go get them, Coach!

Strange to anyone else that he is doing this on a non-home football weekend?

:OUbball-logo:

Very strange. That is the same thing I said when I heard about the Lamb visit. It is a huge advantage to have recruits of any sport here whenever there is a home foosball game

Count me in the group of hopeful, but cautious. I would be very pleasantly surprised if Harrison Barnes came to OU when this recruiting season come to a close, but I am extremely happy that Coach Capel was able to get an official out him; that alone is a testament to Capel's effectiveness as a recruiter.

One of these days - could be sooner (no pun intended) than later - one of these longshot official visits is going to net OU its first Top 3 recruit.

When that happens, I'll dance on top of the Uhaul truck on the building above Bricktown.:woot

Capel's recruiting is unbelievable. Joe C hit the ball out of the park with Capel and there were national people that questioned the hire. I never thought OU would sign players like this. By next year OU will litterally have a roster that is as good if not better than KU. That has not happened in a long, long time; probably since 1988.

Very strange. That is the same thing I said when I heard about the Lamb visit. It is a huge advantage to have recruits of any sport here whenever there is a home foosball game

Unless you were going for a weekend at N.Carolina or Duke.

Capel's just trying to be competitive.

Definitely not anticipating Barnes to sign with OU, but just getting an official visit is an amazing accomplishment.

Capel is scary good.

I wish there was a home football game but atleast he is coming in for a visit.

does anyone else wich they were coming in on a football weekend? I sure do...;)

Back