Made it into the Barnes final 12

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Still a long ways to go.....

From Scout:

Barnes dropped, in no particular order, his new list of 12 schools: Duke, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Stanford, Minnesota, Kentucky, Southern Cal, UCLA, TCU, Iowa State and Florida.

last summer, tcu hired a former isu asst coach who was the lead recruiter for barnes while at isu.

Yes there is still a long ways to go, but we are making good progress. Coach Capel will work Harrison very hard to get him to visit Norman. I've heard that Harrison will play this very close to the vest as far as who really has a shot with him. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Lots of pressure on him to stay home and go to Iowa State. Apparently, his mom works for the university. Tough spot for a kid like that to be in with all the powerhouses he has on his trail.

Lots of pressure on him to stay home and go to Iowa State. Apparently, his mom works for the university. Tough spot for a kid like that to be in with all the powerhouses he has on his trail.

I doubt he will get too pressured into staying at State. The thing that sucks for us is that we are probably third on his list of Big 12 schools, so Capel will really have to work his magic to get him to come down to Norman.

At this point, I would just like to see us get a visit.

It's probably going to be a race between KU, UK, UNC, Duke, Florida, USC and Oklahoma for officials. If Duke gets an official, they'll get him. It would say alot for him to visit Duke again.

Back