March Madness and Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1301562791170584576?s=20[/TWEET]

On that topic. This is significant and it doesn't seem to matter if the person had a symptomatic case or not.

On that topic. This is significant and it doesn't seem to matter if the person had a symptomatic case or not.

Did they test big ten athletes that didn’t have covid?
I can’t imagine this is a very big sample size.

I mean from what I have read, most people recover completely from myocarditis. Most people probably get it and never know it. IF you would sample random people during flu season, what percentage would have it?

I mean from what I have read, most people recover completely from myocarditis. Most people probably get it and never know it. IF you would sample random people during flu season, what percentage would have it?

If my memory isn't faulty, myocarditis is what sidelined one of the Selmon's the first few games of one year.

They're giving every asymptomatic COVID positive athlete a cardiac MRI?

Yeahh...I doubt that.

They're giving every asymptomatic COVID positive athlete a cardiac MRI?

Yeahh...I doubt that.

“When we looked at our COVID-positive athletes, whether they were symptomatic or not, 30 to roughly 35 percent of their heart muscles (were) inflamed,” Sebastianelli said. “And we really just don’t know what to do with it right now. It’s still very early in the infection. Some of that has led to the Pac-12 and the Big Ten’s decision to sort of put a hiatus on what’s happening.”

I don’t know, take it up with this guy.

“When we looked at our COVID-positive athletes, whether they were symptomatic or not, 30 to roughly 35 percent of their heart muscles (were) inflamed,” Sebastianelli said. “And we really just don’t know what to do with it right now. It’s still very early in the infection. Some of that has led to the Pac-12 and the Big Ten’s decision to sort of put a hiatus on what’s happening.”

I don’t know, take it up with this guy.

http://dailyorange.com/2020/09/mayo-clinic-doctor-advises-myocarditis-risk/

Western media reporting that the Russian vaccine appears to work.

In before steverocks demands double blind studies and peer reviewed papers before forming an opinion oh wait.. :D

In before steverocks demands double blind studies and peer reviewed papers before forming an opinion oh wait.. :D

I realize you're just a troll but you're awfully tiresome. Don't you have someone in your life you can bother besides the people on this message board?

Meh, you probably don't, never mind.

Last edited:
I realize you're just a troll but you're awfully tiresome. Don't you have someone in your life you can bother besides the people on this message board?

Meh, you probably don't, never mind.

Hoopsaustin has been posting on this board since November, 2008, one month after the site was launched. He is not nor has he ever been a “troll.”

Given a choice, I’ll take him over posters like you and not think twice about it. So, you might want to give some serious thought to your cute but not so subtle insults of a longtime member if you want to stay here. I’m tired of it, and I don’t think I’m alone!

Hoopsaustin has been posting on this board since November, 2008, one month after the site was launched. He is not nor has he ever been a “troll.”

Given a choice, I’ll take him over posters like you and not think twice about it. So, you might want to give some serious thought to your cute but not so subtle insults of a longtime member if you want to stay here. I’m tired of it, and I don’t think I’m alone!

He might have been here a long time but he comes in here and trolls me all the time. You know that.

Are you going to ban Sheepdogs for this? I've also been here since November 2008.

You are shouting to those who suffer from fixations. They will sell you down the river in exchange for emboldening their fantasies. Period. They will stand upon their self gratifying pedestals, so as to make chit up, while thinking they are being virtuous all the while simultaneously being outraged by those whom they believe are doing the very same thing. They are vipers. They are forked tongue snakes. They think they are better than you. What more do you need to know?

He's calling me and other posters here "vipers" and "forked tongue snakes."

Ada I am describing liberals as a whole. It is not my decision as to what political affiliations people on an individual basis choose for themselves. I was not singling out any one specific individual, but we know that. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back