March Madness and Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh it’s by perception. How else could you rank transparency? It’s by a highly rated world news group, so of course your opinion means more than the article.

There you go again...taking something I said and twisting it into something I never said.

I guess this all makes sense. In your mind, perception equals reality.
In my mind, perception does not equal reality.
So if you perceive something from my posts, in your mind, you think that is my opinion.

This is a very flawed way at looking at life.

There you go again...taking something I said and twisting it into something I never said.

I guess this all makes sense. In your mind, perception equals reality.
In my mind, perception does not equal reality.
So if you perceive something from my posts, in your mind, you think that is my opinion.

This is a very flawed way at looking at life.

All I did was state that the US isn't the most transparent country in the world (after you questioned the transparency of other countries) and provided an article to back that up. You getting upset over that is on you.

CDC telling states to prep for a vaccine as early as October. Heard on the news this morning (granted, it was Z104.5 on the radio) that our vaccine in trials is creating the antibodies for Covid-19 in 100% of their test subjects.

That is fantastic news.

CDC telling states to prep for a vaccine as early as October. Heard on the news this morning (granted, it was Z104.5 on the radio) that our vaccine in trials is creating the antibodies for Covid-19 in 100% of their test subjects.

That is fantastic news.

Great news...i'm hopeful it does not involve aborted fetus material

I don't get it? Is that part of the vaccine?

Many vaccines involve aborted fetus tissue. I don't understand how it all works. But I believe they all "grow" or culture with tissue from two fetuses that were aborted in the 70s. Or something like that.

Many vaccines involve aborted fetus tissue. I don't understand how it all works. But I believe they all "grow" or culture with tissue from two fetuses that were aborted in the 70s. Or something like that.

I haven’t paid a lot of attention to this, but you are correct. Some vaccines use aborted fetal tissue from the 60’s and 70’s to grow viruses during the process of making the actual vaccine. To my knowledge, they’re not using recent or current aborted fetuses. They all come from decades ago. It is an ethical dilemma. You would think they’d run out or find a new source of human tissue.

I am against abortion. However, these have been aborted years ago, so getting upset every time they use the same tissue from before I was born seems dumb. Slippery slope, I know. However, this is an area (vaccine production using fetal tissue) I haven’t really kept up with or paid attention to in a long while

I have a hard time believing Mike Pence will be overseeing something that required aborted fetus material.

I haven’t paid a lot of attention to this, but you are correct. Some vaccines use aborted fetal tissue from the 60’s and 70’s to grow viruses during the process of making the actual vaccine. To my knowledge, they’re not using recent or current aborted fetuses. They all come from decades ago. It is an ethical dilemma. You would think they’d run out or find a new source of human tissue.

I am against abortion. However, these have been aborted years ago, so getting upset every time they use the same tissue from before I was born seems dumb. Slippery slope, I know. However, this is an area (vaccine production using fetal tissue) I haven’t really kept up with or paid attention to in a long while

I tend to agree. It still isn't right but is permissible since the deed was already done and it is for the common good

I have a hard time believing Mike Pence will be overseeing something that required aborted fetus material.

He has you to console him. Grab hands and smile while showing concern at the same time. You can do it, we have faith in you.

I agree with you! I’m a pro life advocate, too, but I’m not going to assume the worst if this vaccine results in an eventual end to the pandemic.

This is great news for a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back