NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

How can it be taunting if you're merely staring at an opposing player's back as he walks away?

How can it be taunting if you're merely staring at an opposing player's back as he walks away?

Like it or not, we live in a new age where things, previously ignored, are treated in a different manner much like the down horns symbol is now taboo to cite one example.

Even the first tech was weak. It wouldn't have been anything if Dunn wouldn't have overacted and hit trae in back of the head.

Weak call from a weak official. The tech will be rescinded and the ref will be reprimanded.

Unfortunately, the fans won't get a refund. That's the real injustice here.

Because the Kings are playing the Knicks, I'm getting to watch tonight's game. Buddy, playing with great energy, had a terrific first quarter -- 10, 4 assists, 3 rebounds -- and has received ample praise from the Knicks announcers.

Because the Kings are playing the Knicks, I'm getting to watch tonight's game. Buddy, playing with great energy, had a terrific first quarter -- 10, 4 assists, 3 rebounds -- and has received ample praise from the Knicks announcers.

Chavano ended up with 28 points in the win over NY.

Chavano ended up with 28 points in the win over NY.

And could have had many more. He was on the bench (for no good reason that I could see) for huge stretches of the second and third quarters.

Buddy had a great 3rd quarter today scoring 14, but only had 19 in the game. Kings won 102-94

Mavs are tanking their way into potentially keeping their pick. Absolutely no clue why Atlanta allowed them to put protections on it in that trade.

Mavs are tanking their way into potentially keeping their pick. Absolutely no clue why Atlanta allowed them to put protections on it in that trade.

Kind of hard to win when you trade 4 starters and don’t play the guy you got in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blake had 28 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists and a steal in the Pistons' win over the Bulls.

With the lottery, true

ATL is currently in the 5th spot and the 4 worse teams are way out in front

DAL won’t catch ATL but may get a lucky draw

Back