NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae is hands down Rookie of the Year now.

I don't know about that :). Trae has obviously been the best rookie since All-Star break by far. However, he had a lot to overcome with the way Doncic had taken the League by storm. I'm just glad that I won't have to read any more headlines for awhile about how the Hawks got robbed in their trade with Dallas.

I'm going to piggy-back on your post again, Nick. Buddy Hield broke the single-season Kings 3-point record...but can someone explain that first sentence to me in this article? It made no sense.

http://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=401071767

Just a lazy, exaggerated statement by whoever wrote the article. He clearly was always going to be a huge part of their lineup this season. Even when he didn't start last year, he was one of their main offensive threats. Complete revisionist history by the writer to act like he wasn't a huge part of their plans coming into the season.

Just a lazy, exaggerated statement by whoever wrote the article. He clearly was always going to be a huge part of their lineup this season. Even when he didn't start last year, he was one of their main offensive threats. Complete revisionist history by the writer to act like he wasn't a huge part of their plans coming into the season.

THAT's an explanation which makes sense...thanks.

I think Blake should get an All-Pro spot this year.

Trae hit a game winner at the buzzer last night... He only had 12 points, but had 16 assists and hit the game winner. Guy puts up insane numbers.

He and John Collins are a nice foundation to build on.

Buddy goes for 26 in 31 minutes in win over Spurs
There are currently 3 players who have shot 500+ threes and are making 40+%.

Stephen Curry - 335/767, 43.7%
Buddy Hield - 261/609, 42.9%
Klay Thompson - 231/568, 40.7%

James Harden and Paul George have both made more threes than Buddy, but on substantially lower percentages (36.2% and 38.7%, respectively).

Buddy shoots better than pick-your-spot snipers like Kyle Korver (39.7%) and has more volume than most volume shooters (fifth most attempts in the NBA).

He'll be in the league a long time.

He’s pretty amazing

Will soon have the most 3s ever for a player after their first 3 years in the league

Unfortunately they’re going to pass the Mavs

Mavs still have 2 games on them with 4 to play for the mavs and 3 to play for the hawks. they split in the regular season. Not sure how a tie breaker works

Back