NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Also, I went to Kings-Knicks at the Garden on Saturday. Buddy was offf, missing a number of wide open 3s that he usually makes in his sleep, but the Kings still beat the Knicks g-league roster.

Pistons had been the best team in the league over the last month, but got absolutely massacred toniht. They are still close to a lock to make the playoffs.

Buddy went off tonight for 34/4/7 on 14-24 (6-10). But the Kings lost again. Unfortunately they are basically playing out the string unless someone ahead of them collapses like the '07 Mets.

Kings are 4 games out with 15 left to play. Will be impossible without Bagley.

Buddy went off tonight for 34/4/7 on 14-24 (6-10). But the Kings lost again. Unfortunately they are basically playing out the string unless someone ahead of them collapses like the '07 Mets.

He got off 24 shots and did not make it to the free throw line once.

And Trae had 24/4/4 in a loss versus the Celtics today shooting 59% overall and 5 of 8 from 3 point.

Last edited:
Blake had 25, and 8

Buddy had 16 points 4 assists

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Blake had a solid all around game 17 points, 8 assists, 7 rebounds in a win over the Suns.

Buddy had 29 points, 4 assists, 2 steals in a win over the Mavs.

Trae Young did Trae Young things hitting a game winner over Philly. 32 points 11 assists.

Trae Young did Trae Young things hitting a game winner over Philly. 32 points 11 assists.

Especially noteworthy since Philly played all their regulars; no one sat out due to "load management."

Buddy with a solid game. 25 points 7 rebounds. Kings beat the Suns

Blake with 27 points 6 assists in a loss to Portland.

Since the All-Star break (16 games), Trae is averaging 25.3 points, 8.8 assists, and 4.6 rebounds on a 45/41/87 split.

Hield couldn’t get anything going for 3Q

Then daggered then Mavs heart

Back