OKC draft

coolm

Reaction score
PF I assume, but it would be SO nice to take Shabazz Muhammad. That kid is so talented. Just let me dream for a moment.

Don't disagree, but when picking that high [presumably], the picks make me go huh? Westbrook, most teams had him mid to late first round, same with Harden. Then deal up to get Aldrich who may have been there anyway. Exciting to be in the mix either way.

You just need Toronto in the lottery but not top 3 right? I'm guessing that pick will be around 5-8. Again, Presti's best trade ever and it's not close.

Don't disagree, but when picking that high [presumably], the picks make me go huh? Westbrook, most teams had him mid to late first round, same with Harden. Then deal up to get Aldrich who may have been there anyway. Exciting to be in the mix either way.

Neither Harden nor Westbrook was a projected to go mid- late first round. Both went maybe 2-3 spots higher than projected. The Aldrich deal didn't make any sense at the time, and apparently the Thunder agree now, as they've gotten rid of him for a pittance.

You just need Toronto in the lottery but not top 3 right? I'm guessing that pick will be around 5-8. Again, Presti's best trade ever and it's not close.

What happens if it's in the top 3? Does the pick just defer to '14?

Also, this unfortunately looks like one of the worst draft classes in recent memory. I wouldn't mind if OKC does have the pick deferred to '14.

Last edited:
Back