*******Oklahoma (4-1) vs. #2 Wisconsin (6-0) Game Thread*******

I don't know who will have to more to learn from the game tape. OU or the refs.

I am definitely impressed with Wisconsin. No surprise there, though. They are a final four team that returned nearly everyone.

All of this and they're only down 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That missed layup by Buddy is exactly what I'm talking about.

They finish strong at the rim. It puts a lot of pressure on our defense inside and leaves them wide open for kick outs.

We are good at jump shooting, but we are so weak at the rim that teams don't respect it and we don't get as many open looks outside because of it.
They also pass the ball well. Woodard is pretty much our best facilitator and he's been awful at it at times this year. Nobody else is really consistent at passing the ball. We need Woodard to play much better. We really don't have much of a 2 point shooting game going right now against teams that are as big or bigger than ours team.

Such a dumb dumb dumb team. Has all the talent but doesn't play the game

Wisconsin is just a better team, period.

Sooners only hope was to get a big lead with Kamensky on the bench. Sooners are good, have a ways to go be elite.

Wisconsin is elite.

Buddy has a long way to go.

Very poor play from him today. He has got to realize that when he is on the floor....that we need him disciplined and a part of the offense in the halfcourt. He tends to almost panic a bit when he is frazzled.

When the other team has 19 assists and you have 6 you know where you stand, also this team has been playing with eachother for a couple of years and know eachother very well. I see OU at not having confidence to share the ball

I was happy with the chutzpah they showed in the first half. I know the Badgers missed a lot of shots but I think our D had more than a little to do with that. The turnovers were a killer - so many were just silly mistakes. Got to do a better job of swinging the ball and getting Thomas fed inside off the angles. he can be so much more offensively for this team.

Wisconsin is just a better team, period.

Sooners only hope was to get a big lead with Kamensky on the bench. Sooners are good, have a ways to go be elite.

Wisconsin is elite.
Yep. Sooners have a good team and has hung with Wisconsin but they are out matched.

Such a dumb dumb dumb team. Has all the talent but doesn't play the game

We'll improve.
This team really needs to learn to play through Thomas. I think it will start really improving the offense around the turn of the year.

Very poor play from him today. He has got to realize that when he is on the floor....that we need him disciplined and a part of the offense in the halfcourt. He tends to almost panic a bit when he is frazzled.

And he is our leader - not a coincidence our team follows suit and loses it also when things start to go south.

Back