*******Oklahoma (4-1) vs. #2 Wisconsin (6-0) Game Thread*******

Buddy = a poor man Russell Westbrook (early in his career)

Some of you act like we're not playing the #2 team in the country. Calm down. Wisconsin is really, really tough. Wisky was favored by 8 in Vegas. OU has a good team and this experience will be good for them down the road.

Lack of ability to feed the post and dish back out really hurts us. No one warrants a double right now. Guards have to try to create everything right now. We do have to get much better and being stronger going inside!!!

More work to do but I still like our possibilities if we can improve.

we have a trust issue on shot selection and Wis doesn't worry about that

Once again, Bilas mentioned how OU is a much better team than last year. He's given us plenty of compliments. He knows how good Wisconsin is, and I agree with him. Some of you need to listen objectively.

When the other team has 19 assists and you have 6 you know where you stand, also this team has been playing with eachother for a couple of years and know eachother very well. I see OU at not having confidence to share the ball

Also 21 Turnovers to 10 turnovers. The team would played more disciplined wins most of the time. We'll have a lot to learn from this game. I think we could have had a chance if we didn't beat ourselves. Credit to Wisconsin. Their smart defensive play really had us uncomfortable.

Once again, Bilas mentioned how OU is a much better team than last year. He's given us plenty of compliments. He knows how good Wisconsin is, and I agree with him. Some of you need to listen objectively.
Okay, Wisconsin best team ever

Oh well, they either get better or they won't..I think they will

21 TO's, 1 person in double figures (Walker Backup PG), 37% shooting against the #2 team. Can't win that way.

Just didn't make the open 3s today. I think Hield was pushing too much in front of his home town. He had some good looks that were just horrible misses. The game went about like I thought though. We just didn't play well enough on offense. We are pretty much only good at jump shots. We don't have the ball handlers to penetrate and dish for much of the time. Good effort today against a very good Wisconsin team.

Back