>>>>>Oklahoma [5-1] vs. Wisconsin [6-2] Pregame Thread <<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma [5-1] vs. Wisconsin [6-2] Pregame Thread <<<<<

I bet we start playing well now that the football fans have changed the channel.

meh, still not disappointed. I figured we'd lose and saw a lot of good stuff. we just need some xp.

Wiscy hit a lot of jumpers second half some open, some not.. 11 straight makes in one spurt including 2 tough 3s with the clock winding down. Nigel hays literally can't miss

Yeah, they lit us up the last 10 mins. We just need to get better at taking care of the ball. Odometer and Mcgusty had strong games.

I bet we start playing well now that the football fans have changed the channel.

Nah we're just in a full on spiral of bad plays now. Too bad this was a close game we had every chance to win.

Yeah, they lit us up the last 10 mins. We just need to get better at taking care of the ball. Odometer and Mcgusty had strong games.

The Odometer was cooking. Slasher man he needs to be our driver into the paint. Dude can ball

learned good lessons today in a game we werent supposed to win. MUST close out quicker and the inside guys need to play stronger.

Nah we're just in a full on spiral of bad plays now. Too bad this was a close game we had every chance to win.

To be fair--a conference championship game in Bedlam would take precedence over most non-conference basketball games

I dont think they would have been ready for the repercussions of winning this game even had that been the case. sometimes kids have to lose to learn that they really do need to do x and y instead of using their athleticism to make up for it. good 1st half effort. bad 2nd half.

I dont think they would have been ready for the repercussions of winning this game even had that been the case. sometimes kids have to lose to learn that they really do need to do x and y instead of using their athleticism to make up for it. good 1st half effort. bad 2nd half.

That's dumb. Win every game you can bro.

We have now enough of that. Time to start playing with a winning attitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was final? Watchin fball
We are so young..I'd say 11/7 in conf...but so much potential

Proud of the effort

2nd half didn't go our way

But just like last year, better team won, worse team will get a lot better

OU losing their heads now. the youth is starting to show.

Yep, couple crappy calls and we imploded.

Arrows pointing up!

We have now enough of that. Time to start playing with a winning attitude

they are freshmen. by the time the ncaa's roll around I will agree maybe. not now.

Teams were about evenly matched (1st half) Second half different story the first road game against and decent team showed

I agree with this all the way. This game reminds me of the early MSU game when JWood was a frosh and the Wiscy game in the Bahamas two years ago... Playing on the road like this will pay divedends down the road and we have a lot to work on, but also plenty to help build off of as well!

I must say it was so nice to read this thread without the tripe of a couple like ino and lax. blocking them was the best move ever. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Back