>>>>>Oklahoma [5-1] vs. Wisconsin [6-2] Pregame Thread <<<<<

Would have been a big win but they played well overall. They'll get better from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma [5-1] vs. Wisconsin [6-2] Pregame Thread <<<<<

This game reminds me of the early MSU game when JWood was a frosh and the Wiscy game in the Bahamas two years ago... Playing on the road like this will pay divedends down the road and we have a lot to work on, but also plenty to help build off of as well!

good point!

A lot players are getting some PT. Doolittle needs to start. We have too many TOs to be really good. Talent is there.

To be fair--a conference championship game in Bedlam would take precedence over most non-conference basketball games

I'm not criticizing people for watching the football it's just too bad we played really well until the moment most OU fans would tune.

Tough loss. Think we'll bounce back going into b12 play. Huge opener w/ Baylor

I tuned in after Bedlam got away. OU was swapping baskets with them until midway in the 2nd half. OU played well against a very good team. OU is just too young to expect them to go on the road against a ranked team at this point in the season

Be patient

I tuned in after Bedlam got away. OU was swapping baskets with them until midway in the 2nd half. OU played well against a very good team. OU is just too young to expect them to go on the road against a ranked team at this point in the season

Be patient

We have a lot of potential and talent - still need a couple guys to step up and be leaders on this team because we just lost it mentally during that turnover stretch. That just can't happen if we want to be a legit tournament quality squad. It also makes you really appreciate pulling one out on the road in a hostile environment because winning there is no joke.

Last edited:

I must say it was so nice to read this thread without the tripe of a couple like ino and lax. blocking them was the best move ever. I highly recommend it for everyone.

:ez-roll: I think this guy made more negative remarks than lax. But that's just me

Does anyone else think that we lose a step on defense in the second half of the tough games. Takes a lot of energy to play the kind of defense we did in the first half against Wisconsin and Northern Iowa as well.

Hopefully we will develop the depth and stamina to play that tough the entire game.

I'm rewatching now w/ undivided attention. We got homered on several calls.

Shot 50%, well from all 3 levels but again destroyed in the turnover category

Had 4 assists to 16 turnovers. Wow! Wisc was 15/5.

Back