******OKLAHOMA vs. UTEP GAME THREAD*****

71-58. Tiny going to the line with 5:47 to go.

Can't stop UTEP. Can't stop Northern Colorado. Jesus Texas and KU will hit 100 with 10 mins left in the 2nd half...

Tiny is starting to assert himself on the offensive side of the ball...You all are right though...It doesn't much matter if we can't get a defensive stop...

Can't stop UTEP. Can't stop Northern Colorado. Jesus Texas and KU will hit 100 with 10 mins left in the 2nd half...

There are only so many possessions available... But I think it's fair to say that we can give up 100 to anybody on any given night.

It looks like Capel was right on Saturday night...We're going to get ran out of the building...

Our team defense is bad. We shore that up a bit and they tear us up individually in their little 2 man game.

They are the better team by far. We weren't just outplayed, we were outcoached and outclassed.

We'll get better though.

Well i"m out heading to my moms house to fix her pc. i can't watch this anymore.

Our team defense is bad. We shore that up a bit and they tear us up individually in their little 2 man game.

They are the better team by far. We weren't just outplayed, we were outcoached and outclassed.

We'll get better though.

Man I hope you're right. Else it's going to be a loooong winter.

You think he should beat TMG, WW and Pledger in the mile run? LOL

why not?

I haven't seen anything to indicate they have world-class speed or the like. Cade is very fleet afoot. Hollis woulda whipped him, but I think he'd hold his own with many others.

We'll get better though.

This.

Another three by TMG 77-66 with just over three to go.

Back