******OKLAHOMA vs. UTEP GAME THREAD*****

JUST BAD ****ING DEFENSE!!!! Crocker over plays, and the cutter goes to the basket for a layup...TERRIBLE DEFENSE...

Layup and 1 for UTEP. 82-69 with 1:51 to go.

If this team finishes in the top half of the Big 12 it will be the biggest miracle ever witnessed.

We'll be lucky to make the NIT if we play anything like we did tonight against Big XII Competition. I really think it will be CU, OU, Iowa State and Nebraska battling it out in the cellar this season.

Tiny really fighting hard this half on post defense and offensive boards. He has 13 and 8.

83-70 with 1:19 to go.

right there.

perfect example.

we had their lead to 10 and a chance to nut up, knuckle down, and get it to single digits. instead we bail that little #%@$er out then toss up a desperation shot on our end. that's what happens with such youth on the court.

Pledger can't shoot or defend right now. Not a good combo.

We just never could hit the shots; the ones to take the lead in the 1st, and the ones to cut it under 10 in the 2nd. Even FT's that would cut it to single digits we missed.

We just never could hit the shots; the ones to take the lead in the 1st, and the ones to cut it under 10 in the 2nd. Even FT's that would cut it to single digits we missed.

It's not about making shots.

We're allowing something like 125 points a game this year.
It's pathetic.

If Capel doesn't develop Orlando Allen or Fitzgeral, OU will be last in the BIG12. If we can't even play against the stiff of Utah, any team with decent athletic post will eat us alive. We can't have Crocker playing the 4. The only thing that can save us is developing Orlando Allen QUICKLY.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to have Capel ask Kelvin for some type of input or coaching of defense and hustle? I am not wanting Capel fired and I am glad he is our coach but I am starting to miss those Kelvin teams of years past that would play tenacious defense and would just outwork and out hustle you even though they were nowhere near as talented as other teams.

Back