******OKLAHOMA vs. UTEP GAME THREAD*****

And UTEP responds with a layup. ****.

this team is just dumb....very low basketball IQ...wasted effort...dumb extra moves...no help.....very difficult to watch for me...i can't imagine what it's like for a coach like capel

79-66 with just over three to go. OU going to the line when play resumes.

If we could have just made a few defensive stops we would at least be in the game.

TMG get's caught under the rim....We give up another layup when we could use a stop...God how we miss an inside defensive presence...Again, I wish we still had Juan Patillo...

Never been a big fan of midget point guards considering how much of a liability they are defensively.

this team is just dumb....very low basketball IQ...wasted effort...dumb extra moves...no help.....very difficult to watch for me...i can't imagine what it's like for a coach like capel

dude no need to call our guys dumb. Yes they have a lot to learn but there is no need to bash the kids playing for OU like that.

Man, I wish our defense was bad.

If they were just bad, we might be undefeated.

They are atrocious. I'm sure there are SEVERAL D-2 teams that play better defense than us.

Alright I've got the formula for getting back in this game...Take turns hacking Caracter and let him go to the foul line...

dude no need to call our guys dumb. Yes they have a lot to learn but there is no need to bash the kids playing for OU like that.

whatever.....not bashing them as people or students....BUT IN THIS GAME...they are playing dumb...not sure how you would define it.

they are missing stuff high school kids do every day. go check out the Turnover numbers after everyone of our games.....not even close....

so in my book MORE TO's = DUMB BASKETBALL.
not protecting the ball, not playing smart.

i know what you are saying....i love the kids...but to defend this effort tonight is silly.

Back