+!+!+!+!+!+!+OU-Baylor Gameday Thread+!+!+!+!+!+!+

I was thinking atleast we aren't losing.. then i looked at the score.. sure enough, down 1. Geez.

Close

This reminds me of our team several years back....that had so many blown leads at the end of ballgames.

I think it's funny that the Cousin haters were going crazy and once he makes a great shot us to get us the lead again it's just crickets.

So many defecencies that shooting has hid. This team just isn't any good. They will not make it to the sweet 16

dang...there is only 2 minutes left...wow.

I'll give bu the tip of the hat. They have really picked it up defensively and OU has no idea what to do. Our def is just stand and watch...we are playing tentatively.

When we were good early, woodard was stellar. We havent been the same when he has been in his slump

Lol we had the same amount of passes on a possession We were trying to bleed the clock as an earlier "Normal" possession..

So many defecencies that shooting has hid. This team just isn't any good. They will not make it to the sweet 16

I wouldn't go that far...I'd say we def are not top 5, tough to be top 10..def top 20.

Back