+!+!+!+!+!+!+OU-Baylor Gameday Thread+!+!+!+!+!+!+

win is a win, but this team no where near ready for the big dance..sadly

Great kids and I love this team....but I don't hold out much hope for March. They have lost their mojo and I don't have any answers. The season has been great and I will attempt to enjoy our remaining games.

ugh...Buddy ABOUT walked with it..

Guess the announcers are right..."one of the best teams in the country"...

Yeah, I guess we should have given bu credit. I didn't think the 24 point lead would last, like ku beating the horns last night, but I really didn't think it would come down to FT with 2 secs left.

Team is sooooo soft.. did just enough.

This team could lose first round or make it to final 4.. but my gut and heart says sweet 16 disappointment. Too many red flags

Great kids and I love this team....but I don't hold out much hope for March. They have lost their mojo and I don't have any answers. The season has been great and I will attempt to enjoy our remaining games.

yup...man, if they could put 2 halfs...heck even a "respectable" half...with a good one. Those 2 runs (ut) and tonight were just head scratchers...

WHEW! Not pretty, but it's a win... we had a chance to make a statement for a #1 seed, but give Baylor some of the credit, they were hitting everything that they threw up in the second half just like we did in the first half. They made a bunch of ridiculous turnovers the first half, we returned the favor the second half.

I am concerned though... the last two games, we have demonstrated that we can't stand prosperity.

A month ago, I had high hopes for a Final 4. Not so much, now.

WHEW! Not pretty, but it's a win... we had a chance to make a statement for a #1 seed, but give Baylor some of the credit, they were hitting everything that they threw up in the second half just like we did in the first half. They made a bunch of ridiculous turnovers the first half, we returned the favor the second half.

I am concerned though... the last two games, we have demonstrated that we can't stand prosperity.

A month ago, I had high hopes for a Final 4. Not so much, now.

Because we don't guard the perimeter

Hey, for everything else that it was, it was a win...

Guys, it could have been a loss.

That's really the only positive I can take away from this.

Our close-outs are so bad.

It's hilarious bc it's not like we're over compensating by shutting down drives either.. i guess were in the middle, shutting down that guard that can't drive OR shoot..

well, it's a win which was needed.

on to tcu. close out and head to Big 12 with some wins.

Hopefully make it to finals against ANYONE besides ku, isu or ksu...then I'll get cheap tickets!

I think we'll be a #2, unless we go on a run and win the B12 tourney.

So when was the last game that we played two good halves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 wins against teams in the RPI top 25. Only KU has more with 8.

Back