>>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

One of Dayton's big men is already in foul trouble. Dyshawn Pierre has 3.

Man Ada wouldn't you give it to whoever DP is guarding and tell him to go at him. I want his 4th by the first TV timeout in the second half.

4 points from Spangler and Thomas against a team with zero size. Inexcusable. Heard an interview with LK before the game. He said the key was to get the ball inside, force them to guard (foul) inside. Sometimes I just don't get what we're trying to do.

I'm sure that was the plan...that is, until our backcourt players fell in love with the three. Our guards are doing a poor job of getting the ball inside to our bigs. That has to change in the second half if we want to win this game.

4 points from Spangler and Thomas against a team with zero size. Inexcusable. Heard an interview with LK before the game. He said the key was to get the ball inside, force them to guard (foul) inside. Sometimes I just don't get what we're trying to do.

Dumb talented team.. hope they figure it out!!

I've been watching Spangler and Thomas. They've been getting fronted pretty hard. They need to help themselves a bit too and get in position for an entry pass.

I would tell Thomas and Spangler to play those boys physical as HELL in the 2nd half. They both sit at 0 fouls.

KU down 12.

Buddy needs to keep shooting the open looks. They'll eventually go in.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I know, but will OU go after him if he's in the game???

Not if our guards keep jacking up threes. I'm hoping Kruger's message at the half is to get back to their game plan and the inside-out game that has been the most effective part of our offense this season.

KU down 12 with 5 minutes left.

KU is toast. you hafta be able to score some at least.

Just find a way to win Sooners. I don't care how ugly.

Their bench big Wehrli has 3

We need Buddy to break out of his shooting slump.

Back