>>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Even when we took a nine to zero lead, I was concerned that we weren't getting on the boards. Well. We did that. But, we had a few turnovers. We can play better. I don't think Dayton can.

I recall 14 points from the bench in the 1st half. Starting guards are rather meh so far.

In other news, KU is in serious trouble.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

4 points from Spangler and Thomas against a team with zero size. Inexcusable. Heard an interview with LK before the game. He said the key was to get the ball inside, force them to guard (foul) inside. Sometimes I just don't get what we're trying to do.

I think we lost our continuity with the substitutions.

Sub pattern didn't look that different than the regular season one. Always been dependent, a bit, on score as well.

On the bright side we got their 2 big men in foul trouble - Pollard has 2 and Wehrli has 3.

4 points from Spangler and Thomas against a team with zero size. Inexcusable. Heard an interview with LK before the game. He said the key was to get the ball inside, force them to guard (foul) inside. Sometimes I just don't get what we're trying to do.

Bigs kept kicking it out

On the bright side we got their 2 big men in foul trouble - Pollard has 2 and Wehrli has 3.
Book it, one of OU big man will be in foul trouble in 2nd half before Daytons

Spangler hasn't been playing well for a few weeks now. Especially on offense.

They went from sharp to sloppy and I can't even see a way to credit it to Dayton.

I guess you don't keep up with rebounds

Nine freaking turnovers in that half! The worst part: most were unforced, careless mistakes.

Our great start from the perimeter got us totally out of our game plan and lured us into what we have seen so many times this season when our guards forget all about our inside-out game in lieu of jacking up more threes! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

9 turnovers (many unforced) is just too much for a half of basketball. Just clean it up and play half court defense

Book it, one of OU big man will be in foul trouble in 2nd half before Daytons

One of Dayton's big men is already in foul trouble. Dyshawn Pierre has 3.

Fortunate to be up 2. Must take care of the ball. Thomas has to be better.

One of Dayton's big men is already in foul trouble. Dyshawn Pierre has 3.

poster just likes to see the world as the glass half-empty, lots of those here right now

I was happy to see Lon make sure we fed Thomas the ball to end the half. I assume that is a sign of what he is going to talk about at half time. If we push it inside with their foul trouble we should start getting good shots at the basket or at least easier jump shots. Most importantly, be smart and make sure you don't give the ball away. If we stop turning it over I think everything else starts to figure itself out.

Back