>>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

You can't win when you turnover the ball this much.

I don't care about Spangler's offense honestly. He just has to stop being lazy on defense. We don't need his offense.

He needs both.. wr don't have the luxury to only demand one side of the ball..

Just once, I would love for OU to shoot a layup when it is presented. We seem to always pass it out instead of taking the layup. Really strange approach.

I think OU gonna see some spread the court and go one on one...I don't think the Sooners can handle them

Just once, I would love for OU to shoot a layup when it is presented. We seem to always pass it out instead of taking the layup. Really strange approach.

I wonder if we just don't spend a lot of time practicing contested layups, but we are really bad at making layups, all across the board. Aside from maybe Walker.

Good job there from Spangler. Like that he took that offensive rebound right back up.

Stabilized a bit at the end. Need to clean it up and we win.

their bigs have 2+ fouls. Thomas has 2 points on 3 attempts. We need to get the ball to him and go at them.

IN front at the half anyway, but OU looks like their tired to me..

Dougie calling Spangler a thug. Funny.

I guess I am happy to be ahead but it doesn't feel like it now.

Feed it inside to Thomas in second half and stop stupid turnovers.

Well they survived our run and it looks like we survived their run. We lead at half, but I imagine none of us feel too good about that half.

Too many careless turnovers and very little inside game so far in addition to Dayton's getting plenty of open looks from 3 point range.

Nearly 1/2 of Dayton's points are on our turnovers. Cousins and Woodard have to be better if we move on.

Well they survived our run and it looks like we survived their run. We lead at half, but I imagine none of us feel too good about that half.

9 turnovers almost all of em unforced ? Yeah that'll leave a mark.

Buddy 1-5 from 3.

I think we lost our continuity with the substitutions.

Take away 2-3 stupid, stupid turnovers (out of 9), and we're up 8-10.

Gotta take care of the ball. Find a way to get it inside a bit more, and get our D intensity back.

I said no big 12 team in sweet 16, its up to OU and WVU. Kansas looks like their all but done.

Back