>>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

It's amazing OU is only down by 5 despite the refs.

I don't understand how they can review 3 vs 2 any time but only review shot clock in last 4 minutes. That seems like a very stupid rule.

Thomas was hacked on that drive with no call.

These calls have been unbearable. Not even questionable.

That was almost an air ball.

Once the crowd starting getting on the refs, I knew we were in trouble. Right now, the refs are intimidated by the crowd big time and they're just calling fouls every time KSU goes inside.

The officiating is terrible and our shooting is terrible. Not a good combination when you are on the road.

Oh, and Kansas State's coach should be fired for making basketball so gdamn boring. All they do is shoot free throws.

I'm sick of people *****ing about the refs. We suck tonight. Why aren't we ever posting up Thomas. Why can't we hit wide open 3s? Why does Booker shoot every ****ing time he touches it? Where is Cousins?

What channel is your tv on?

Everytime they get the ball in the post they get a foul.

It's time to make a run or be done.

I can't even be mad about our terrible performance because I'm convinced that if we had played any better the refs would have just called even more fouls on us.

53-46 Cats.

Really glad I did not go to this game. I might have been in trouble after I berated these refs.

34-9 fouls in KSU favor!?!?!?

I'm sick of people *****ing about the refs. We suck tonight. Why aren't we ever posting up Thomas. Why can't we hit wide open 3s? Why does Booker shoot every ****ing time he touches it? Where is Cousins?

You expect good offense when you get a forearm shiver in the ribs every time you drive to the hoop or a man hanging on your back when you post up?

Spangler obviously fouled on the 4th. The refs suck, but we do too.

I have never seen so many fouls called wrong or not called at all. A lot of pushing off by K-State and nary a whistle.

But we have to start hitting shots.

Thomas needs to get off the damn perimeter. He's useless outside of 10 feet with the ball.

Another horrible possession.

Back