OU @ KU 8pm CST on ESPN2

Just saw something incredible in the Bama/Arky game. Bama got up by double digits with four minutes left in a hostile environment. Then … they kept playing offense, didn’t go into a shell, and actually extended the lead and won by 13. Remarkable.

Just saw something incredible in the Bama/Arky game. Bama got up by double digits with four minutes left in a hostile environment. Then … they kept playing offense, didn’t go into a shell, and actually extended the lead and won by 13. Remarkable.

Wow, that might explain why they're ranked #4 in the country. Also, could be related to the fact they have 6 top 100 kids on their roster, 3 of which are 5 star recruits.

Wow, that might explain why they're ranked #4 in the country. Also, could be related to the fact they have 6 top 100 kids on their roster, 3 of which are 5 star recruits.

Guess I didn’t realize a coach can only employ smart strategy if he has highly rated recruits.

OU should shudder the program and divert that money into something that isn’t a complete waste, like football or softball.

Guess I didn’t realize a coach can only employ smart strategy if he has highly rated recruits.

What is funny here is that you have turned into the EXACT same kind of poster that you used to find insufferable just a short time ago. I remember how aggravated you would get over all those who would constantly complain about Coach Kruger whether their complaints were legitimate or not. Congrats, as you are now one of them...in every way, shape and form.

What is funny here is that you have turned into the EXACT same kind of poster that you used to find insufferable just a short time ago. I remember how aggravated you would get over all those who would constantly complain about Coach Kruger whether their complaints were legitimate or not. Congrats, as you are now one of them...in every way, shape and form.

Not remotely the same. My expectations are the same for Moser as they were for Kruger and every OU coach. My primary concern each year is making the NCAA tournament. I loved Lon as a person, but if he didn’t get the job done, I wouldn’t have been defending him as a coach. Thus far, Moser simply isn’t getting the results.

Back