>>>>>OU-Texas Gameday Thread<<<<<

That rebound was right next to Buddy and he literally turned away from it.
We have no idea how to come down with a loose ball.

Hield must have small hands.. never can coral a ball.. costs us 3

Man these past three games we seem to have some pretty back luck with ball bounces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is Lattin thinking there?
You have 3 fouls dude. Now is not the time to bow up and get a T and lose us the game.

Hield's worst shooting night of the year. Ok, so other guys gotta hit big shots, preferably Jordan and Isaiah

I'm telling you the crowd needs to get off their butts and do some good - quietest 12,000 people I've ever "heard"

No, he was saying he took grief for suggesting it. I remember his post and it deserved grief. It was after one of the best games by our bigs.

ok...but the reality is if we don't get 20+ pts and 15 to 20 boards from the post, especially if our guards are off, we won't go deep. Too many teams with decent post play in the top 20.

I'd love to be totally wrong...just the odds of shooting over 45% 3's for a season are not good.

I'm telling you the crowd needs to get off their butts and do some good - quietest 12,000 people I've ever "heard"

+1.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, ou fans as a whole do not deserve the type of programs they consistently have. As fickle and passive as any fan base I've ever seen.

Back